Google Drive is a file hosting platform that is online-based. This is just a simple and clear definition of what Google drive is. The main aim of this context is to relate with you the reasons for which Google drive is very important and how to go ahead in signing up to get yourself an account. More also you should look further to see also the features and importance of this Google service.
About Google Drive
The release of Google drive can be traced back to the 24th day of April 2012 and that’s about 7years ago. The developers and rightful owners of this online service is Google LLC and to gainfully make use of this service, you have to go through a registration process. Now see below for the reason you need this Platform and benefits of the platform.
Reasons/ Benefits of Google Drive
- You can back up your files with no fear of loosing them with this platform
- Sharing of files isn’t far also from the benefits and reasons we are discussing here. With Google drive, you can share file.
- File creation and storage
- File synchronization.
Features Of This Google Platform
- For everyone who uses this service as a beginner, you are provided with a fine storage space of about 15GB. You only get to pay for extra storage space when the size of your files becomes too large.
- The platform is very simple to use(User-friendly)
- The registration or sign up process for this platform requires no charge. It’s free of charge
- Your files can be downloaded by anyone and even anywhere provided you give them a link for accessibility.
- This platform runs smoothly on any smart device at all.
How To Sign Up Google Drive Account
In as much as this service is absolutely free for every individual, you only get restricted from making use of the service until you create for yourself an active Google account. In essence, the major requirement to get on this is to get a Google account.
The steps proper:
- Now on your smart device, make choice of a web browser to get going
- Following the first step, you have to open the web browser of your choice then
- Now visit (http;//google.com/drive) This is the official website for this Google service.
- Find the Go to Google drive icon and click on it. This is to be done on your homepage.
- Next is to sign in your active and functional Google account.
- Finally, you click on Sign in.
This very simple measure gets you a Google Drive account and becomes rest assured of not loosing files any longer.
Google as a very intelligent platform provides very nice platforms for easy living. There is nothing so saddening as loosing your files and very important documents. Due to this effect, this Google service has to come on board because the safety of your documents is 100% guaranteed. You may also decide to store your documents on your normal device storage, but come to think of it, what if such device crashes tomorrow or gets faulty, what will become of you then. Don’t risk this again when you have found the solution regarding keeping your files safe for as long as you wish.